Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Bootcamp

I changed up my training tonight and decided to try out Shane's Bootcamp class. I've heard so many great things about it but I've never had the chance to try it. Shane's been bugging me for a while to do it as well. I brought my boyfriend along to try it out. 
It was a great class! I couldn't stay for the whole hour because I had to leave early but I still managed to do the warm up and the whole work out of the day. The goal of the class is to get through all the exercises listed, 5 times, as fast as possible.
WOD
The worst exercises for me were the burpees and the 3 point crunches. The high number of reps made me so tired. During the class, I was really proud of myself for never giving up. I was mentally strong and pushed through all the exercises. In the past, if I was tired, I would take a break or not do all the reps. I stuck the routine and got through it all. It wasn't too difficult. It just took a while to complete. 
If I have time, I want to do this class again. I feel good and it was a great work out. I definitely recommend it to anyone who's never done it before! It's a lot of fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment