Sunday, August 17, 2014

Late Night Training

I had another 11 hour day at football training camp today. It was a lot of fun and I'm starting to get to know all the athletes more and more. The day went by quickly and there weren't too many injuries. I didn't bring my own food today because I didn't prepare anything. I ate with the athletes. Thankfully they were serving chicken today so I could get some protein! 
On my way home I stopped for groceries. I've been long over due for some meal prep. There's no reason I can't follow my diet. The only reason I haven't stayed on track is because I don't have any food prepared. I'm lucky I can get a lunch at school but it's not always the best option for me. I just need to find the time to cook!
I also really wanted to go to the gym tonight. I didn't train for the last 2 days and it was killing me. My body was craving a good work out. I'm surprised I wasn't tired from training camp so I went to the gym late last night. I worked out my legs as that's what I really wanted to do. I felt so good after and I slept like a baby. It's crazy how things have changed. My body now actually wants to work out! And I feel it when I don't. It just makes me feel so much better. 
My goals for this week are to prep my food so I stay on track every day and to plan work outs within my week. I need to regain focus! I know I've had a crazy week but now that I've adjusted, it's time to get back on track! 

No comments:

Post a Comment