Saturday, August 16, 2014

Rugby Playoffs

Although I started my new internship this week, I still have my summer internship going on. The 2 men's teams had their quarter-final game against TMR today. They were playing at 1:30 and 3 at CEGEP St-Laurent. I was scared that since it was raining there would be a few more injuries but I was very lucky. There were a few strains and sprains and a foot being stepped on! The day went by very quickly. Both teams lost so my rugby season is done :( It was a great summer working with them. Both the men's and women's teams are awesome and great to work with. Now that it's over, all my attention will be shifting over to football.
I didn't have the chance to go to the gym again today. I was exhausted and soaked when I got home. I stuck to my diet today at least so it made me feel a lot better. I'm really going to need to find the time to train and meal prep if I want to continue to lose weight and prep for my competition. It's tough but I need to keep my goals in mind! 

No comments:

Post a Comment