Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Cardio Day

I had “homework” to do from my trainer today. I started with a 30 minute run. I managed to run over 5k during that time. Thankfully, I didn’t get caught in the rain. It looked like it was going to pour any second. It was the perfect temperature to go out running as there was a nice breeze.
I headed to the gym for the rest of the work out. I climbed the stair master for 20 minutes. I was drenched in sweat by the end. My legs were getting tired too. It’s really a love hate relationship with that machine. It’s great because I sweat a lot and it really feels like I’m working out and it’s bad because it’s so exhausting. I then did a short circuit involving kettle bell swings, jump rope, and kettle bell squats for 3 rounds. I ended my work out with the 360 challenge on the VMX rope machine. 
toned up
I felt great after my work out. It’s so rewarding! My diet was on point today too so I can’t wait to see how my body feels tomorrow! 
Post work out snack!

No comments:

Post a Comment