Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Jumps of Doom

I feel like I’m always repeating myself when I say I had another great work out session but it’s true. I always feel really good after I work out with my trainer. We did some more circuits during our session today. I started with 3 sets of hamstring curl on the machine. Then I did 20 burpees but when I jumped up, I had to jump into a chin up position and slowly lower myself. I’ve decided to make it a challenge to see who can get me to do a full pull up first. It’s tough!
I moved onto a large circuit involving 20 box jumps, 20 walking lunges, 50 squats and 30 side to side jumps. I had to repeat it twice. I started off the circuit by warming up by doing suicides 3x. This circuit wasn’t so bad but with the higher number of reps, it took me a while to complete each exercise. 
I ended with some exercises on the VMX. I took time to foam roll and stretch at the end. I’m feeling great and definitely going to sleep like a baby tonight! 

No comments:

Post a Comment