Monday, August 11, 2014

Sweat It Out

I had another killer work out. I was sweating so much and my face was all red. I feel really good having accomplished it.
I started with a 5 minute warm up on the stair master. The first circuit involved 12 hack jump squats, 8 ball slams, 20 bench jumps, and 12 box jumps, for a total of 3 rounds as fast as possible. It was tough. The hardest things were the bench jumps and the box jumps. My un-coordinated self kept hitting the bench and the box jumps took a lot of energy out of me.
I moved on to a super set of rows and lat pull down. I then did 20 single arm rows on a machine and superset it with a 45 second sprint on the VMX. My arms were dead. I moved on to the rowing machine. I had to row 200m as fast as possible and then do 10 burpees, for 3 rounds. I made this circuit worst for myself by pouting about these 2 exercises. I don’t like doing them but I had no choice. I should of just done them without complaining and it would’ve been over a lot faster. 
rowing
I moved on Arnold Presses to catch my breath. It wasn’t long before I started sweating again as I did a Tabata work out on the spin bike. I had to sprint for 10 seconds standing, and sit for 5 seconds for 8 rounds. I didn’t mind this so much and I actually did a lot better than the last time I did it. I ended my session with some stretching! It was a great work out as I did stuff I wouldn’t normally do on my own. My trainer pushed me more than I would myself and I feel great after sweating it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment