Friday, August 22, 2014

Getting Creative in the Kitchen

I took the time to cook all my food today. I tried to be a little creative and make a stir fry. I cooked vegetable such as carrots, celery, onions, and cabbage in a little vegetable broth. I added brussels sprouts and spinach to get dark green veggies into my meal. I also added cod fish for my protein. I mixed it all together in a pan to create a meal. I don't know if it'll be any good but it sure smelled good!

I also cooked salmon and broccoli for my second meal. It's simple but still very good. I also prepared a kale salad with chicken as another meal. All this food will only last me a couple of days. Thankfully, it didn't take me too long to prepare it. I'm already thinking about what I'm going to cook next. I'm thinkin a quinoa salad. I haven't made that in a while. I'll keep you posted! Have a good Friday everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment