Thursday, August 21, 2014

Trail Mix Addiction

One of my favourite snacks is Wild Roots Trail Mix. My favourite is the Coastal Berry Blend which has almonds, cashews, yogurt chips, cranberries and wild berries. It's amazing!
trail mix2
I first discovered it a few weeks ago. My mom bought it at Costco. At first, I only ate the almonds and cashews because I only liked the nuts. I'm not a fan of dried fruit so I didn't eat it. One day, I just decided to take a handful and from that moment, my world changed. It's such a good mix of flavours. My favourite is the yogurt chips because it adds a touch of sweetness to the mix. From that moment, I got addicted to it. I have it every day as my snack. It has a good mix of protein, carbs and fat. I definitely recommend it to anyone who's never had it before. It's so good. I have to be careful with my portions sometimes because I could easily eat the whole bag. Everything in moderation! 
trail mix1

No comments:

Post a Comment